Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara Customer Success team manages the long-term relationship with our customers, helping them to maximize the use of our products and capabilities to their advantage and fulfill their business goals. Our TAMs provide guidance to our customers, and serve as a customer advocate, understanding the customer's goals, pain points and expectations. Additionally, the TAM leads the customers through their solutions implementation and usage during the lifetime of the relationship with our customers.
Employment Type: Full-Time
• Coordinates technical kick-off sessions by providing detailed product overviews and determining the customer-s design, integration and development plans.
• Coordinates review meetings with Hitachi Vantara technical resources. These meetings provide customers with status updates on Hitachi Vantara product roadmap, release schedules and specific product features that are relevant to their Pentaho applications.
• Acts as advocate for customer and liaison to Engineering, Product Management and Support organizations.
• Assists with architecture, design, integration, performance tuning, rollout, support and optimization of customer's implementation of Hitachi Vantara products.
• Identifies upsell and cross-sell opportunities to help the customer derive more value out of the Hitachi Vantara product suite.
• Mentors customer-s staff members in the use of Hitachi Vantara technologies and best practices.
• Coordinates delivery of any onsite consulting / training services that customer needs.
• Identifies and develops internally and externally facing best practices.Qualifications
• Relationship and Communication Skills
o Confidence to manage executive relationships, both internally and with customers, to create business transformation
o Excellent communication skills and superior customer-service skills desired
o Passion for technology and working with customers
o Additional training or education in business, sales, or marketing would be ideal, but not a must-have.
o Self-directed with the ability to support multiple customers with minimal supervision.
o B.A. or B.S. degree from an accredited university with a major in business, computer science or MIS required.
o Superior listening, speaking, presentation and writing skills in English. Other languages like Spanish, French, German or Italian are a plus.
• Technology Skills
o Some experience performing architect-level design for large scale end-user implementations
o Experience or strong knowledge in Cloud, SaaS, multi-tenancy deployments,
o Experience working with business intelligence, data integration tools, big data, data governance and catalogs
o Some experience with No-SQL and Big Data technologies like Hadoop, BigQuery, Redshift, others
o Ability to set and manage client expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues.
o Ability to explain technical benefits and integration points to management and technical audiences
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.