Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.Job Description
Responsible for renewing and up-selling various Digital Solutions - Products over the phone or web into assigned list of existing customers. Prioritizes and allocates resources to ensure targets are met. Works in conjunction with presales and Customer Success teams to implement and execute on account-specific strategies to maximize customer retention and revenues via renewal - upsell/expansion transactions. Additionally, carries secondary responsibility for monitoring and enhancing customer experience and retention for a finite list of assigned SMB and/or Mid-market customers. Ensures that customer perspectives are understood and addressed, resulting in retention and improved delivery of products and services. Ensures that customers consume adequate training and engage with Professional services, where necessary, to achieve success with Hitachi Vantara Products - Solutions.Qualifications
• 2 years of sales development, or account management
• 2 years experience in Information Technology
• Strong presentation skills; self-motivation; and ability to multi-task
• Experience calling warm prospects in a business-to-business environment
• Ability to understand and articulate software solutions to a technical audience
• Experience using Salesforce.com or a similar CRM/database
• 4-year college degreeWhy Hitachi?
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the resources of a large, global company
• Cutting-edge technology focused on data-driven insights and IoT
• Career Path: Our Sales Development Managers started as Sales Development Reps and have been promoted multiple times.
• A collaborative environment that encourages new ideas, peer-to-peer mentoring, and skill development
• Compensation plans and incentives that reward results: competitive salary and commission structure in addition to bonuses and incentives
• Health/dental/vision; HSA with company
We are an equal opportunity employer.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.