Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
• Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management solutions.
• Collaborate with Architects, Developers, System Administrators, Project Managers, Business
• Analysts and end users to deliver a word class digital platform using Adobe-s Digital Marketing Product Suite.
• Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation.
• Be the point person for implementation strategies based on business requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
• Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around best practices in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution.
• Be hands-on with the code and advocate leveraging the frameworks wherever possible over customization for HTML, Scripting, Core Components etc.
• Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.Qualifications
• 6 years with CQ or AEM experience with designing, developing and launch of digital experience platform.
• Strong AEM architecture and technology suite. Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
• Solid experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs widgets and bundles.
• Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling).
• Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products.
• Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.
• Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
• Experience working in an Agile team.
• Strong Java/J2EE background and working knowledge of Spring, Hibernate and/or Struts frameworks is a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.