Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
This is a high visibility position managing multiple sequential or concurrent web initiatives. He or she will need to manage stakeholder expectations with effective and timely communication, in an environment that has multiple competing priorities. Interacting with multiple teams and vendors across the globe, the individual should be able to lead SOW discussions and project scope, cost and timelines working with multiple vendors efficiently. He/she will be working closely with development, brand, solution, content, and Global marketing teams. They work in a hybrid Agile/Waterfall environment with daily/weekly stand-up meetings with different teams. This person will have to come from a background of managing end-end web-based marketing projects in a fast-paced environment. Candidate must have great communication and solutions-oriented skills.Responsibilities
- The candidate will be joining the Web Marketing organization as a Digital Project Manager focused on driving web-based customer experience and technology projects.
- He/she will be working on the client's ongoing website redesign/revamp and building external facing portals and web applications that support our products and services.
- The person should be able to quickly ramp up and provide exceptional ongoing support to the cross functional teams.
- 8+ years of Project Management experience; he/she must have driven 3-4 projects in full life-cycle web development (from strategy phase to "go-live")
a. Experience driving web-site process from scratch (planning, information architecture, strategy, wireframes, development, to deployment)
- Experience managing a Enterprise level web project with cross-functional teams (technical and non-technical) setting and hitting short deadlines (development teams, QA, solutions marketing, etc.)
- Experience working in an Agile environment on web-based development projects a. Experience in daily stand up/scrum meeting working with technical and non-technical teams
1. Experience managing an Enterprise Portal project end to end
2. Experience developing websites in AEM (Adobe Experience Manager)
3. Experience and working knowledge of Web based tools to provide an exceptional online experience
4. Great communication and a "can-do" attitude
5. PMP Certified and Scrum certified
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.