This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45465
Date Posted: Jul 2, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Marketing
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Social Media Specialist
Company: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Division: Branding & Corporate Communications Group (BCCG)
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Status: Regular, Full-Time
Hitachi America, Ltd. (www.hitachi-america.us) is searching for a self-motivated Social Media coordinator to join the Branding & Corporate Communications Group on a project based assignment. You will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote Hitachi brand through social media and websites. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
• Intimate familiarity with social media platforms: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Website content.
• Create engaging text, image and video content through social media, email, and website.
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to social media queries.
• Plan & implement weekly social media content calendar.
• Engage and expand social media fan base on a daily basis.
• Manage Public Relations/Marketing: expand relationships with bloggers social media influencers.
• Analyze social media performance and report findings in weekly analytics report
• Establish strong working relationships, liaising and networking with Hitachi, Ltd. (HQ), other Hitachi group companies/divisions and vendors for the digital marketing campaigns.
• Attend Hitachi’s sponsored events and promote them on social media and other digital platforms (websites) by live social media coverage and blog writing.
• Develop and provide content for the organization's website and perform website editorial activities including gathering information from other Hitachi group companies.
• Host/participate in the project related meetings and discussions.• Prepare and present
• Excellent writing skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, Public Relations or other related field of study.
• 1-2 years of work experience developing content strategy for social media campaigns and websites.
• Familiarity with social media best practices for B2B companies as well as writing/reviewing social media posts.
• Familiar with Social Media Analytics tools to further improve the social campaigns
• Ability to travel 10% of the time both domestically and internationally is required.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesIf you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.