Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a Partner Account Manager - South / West Region
. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara. Responsibilities
- In acting as the liaison between HV and its Channel Partners and Alliances will be responsible for:
- Strategy of HV West Region partner landscape, Recruitment and collaboration of partners and alliances to achieve business and sales goals, as well as the required territorial coverage in order to scale the business.
- Establishes business plans as well as monthly/quarterly revenue targets.
- Build executive level relationships among our partners.
- Manage and deal with channel conflicts in a professional manner. Manage and address all partner escalations and credit health issues.
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Communicate masterfully with Channel partners and Alliances on new products, new customers, new segments and service offerings.
- Plan and Execute partner and alliances enablement trainings.
- Collaborates with marketing department to drive programs and events to extend the partner relationships to new prospects.
- Working with sales teams to engage in partner and alliances business planning sessions.
- Own and pilot strategic and large deals / bids with partners - provide strategic direction, work on price request and approvals, map competitive play and provide winning solutions.
- Own and implement Channel and Alliance plans in the region. Meet and exceed revenue and other targets as defined.
- Attending and participating in sales meetings, product seminars, industry alliance and trade shows.
- Track and report all essential business, revenue, partner and competitive information in the region.
- Recommend the use of special incentives for the resellers. Drive the approved programs within the resellers.
- Participate and assist end user calls with partners.
- Must be willing to travel as required.
- Qualifications - External
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10+ years of proven experience with developing partner networks and track record of successful year over year revenue growth through the channels in South / West India Region.
- Demonstrated ability to build executive level relationships among our partners.
- Has a strong and established network and relationships of Partners and Alliances and End Users / Influencers in West Region.
- Experienced in providing workshops, training and presenting.
- Excellent communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills in English and local language.
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- Possess solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate as well as build rapport with customers and partners.
- Strong business acumen on tactical and strategic level.
- An outgoing, personable and organized person with a strong will to succeed.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment.
- An ability to relate business issues to IT initiatives
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented. Must possess superior interpersonal and email communications skills and computer skills necessary to develop professional proposals via Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, team members, customers, prospective customers and partners.
- Knowledge of current IT trends and sales practices in the Information Technology industry.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.