Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role Executive Assistant / Senior Administrative AssistantJob Overview
Provides administrative assistance and support to Senior Executives. Performs a wide variety of tasks. Supplies information, maintains files and schedules/calendars, produces correspondence and otherwise relieves staff of administrative and business detail. May coordinate special projects and activities. May be responsible for projects of a proprietary and confidential nature.Job Functions:
- Assist with executive domestic and international travel arrangements and process associated expenses.
- Obtain proper visas for executive travel.
- Heavy Outlook calendaring for executives.
- Work closely with worldwide sales reps to coordinate travel logistics for executive customer meetings.
- Office management including ordering - stocking supplies etc..
- Facilitate internal communications.
- Scheduling and administering department events, meetings, logistics, invitations, catering etc.
- General administrative support, word processing, document maintenance, org charts etc.
- Act as the point of contact between executives, employees, partners and external parties.
- Process purchase requisitions, invoices and budget tracking as required.
- Special projects as required.
- Provide support to extended staff as time allows.
- At least 3-5 years of senior executive administrative support experience. Bachelor-s degree, AA or equivalent experience.
- Professional, self-motivated, detail oriented and demonstrate initiative.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work and pro-active problem solver.
- Strong written and verbal communicator with an ability to adapt and collaborate with others.
- MS Office proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint with excellent typing and proofreading skills.
- Oracle and Salesforce experience.
- Discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Event coordination and/or project coordination experience a plus.
- Must be familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.