For over 100 years, Hitachi Vantara has been inventing the future through an innovative mindset and leading the way in data-driven solutions. Hitachi Vantara is meeting an urgent and fast-growing demand that combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-management solutions. Our company is positioned to continue to deliver extraordinary outcomes that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of businesses. We drive advantages for our clients by combining IT, operational technology (OT), and domain expertise.
At Hitachi Vantara, we believe in building high performance teams who are passionate about what they do. We enjoy learning from each other and our clients, and our spirit of collaboration permeates everything we do. Join our team today to help continue to make the extraordinary happen.The Role
The Services Sales Principal will work closely with Hitachi Vantara Sales and Services team members to grow and manage service and solution business. Responsible for positioning the full suite of Digital Infrastructure services offering which include managed services and professional services (example digital content management solution, cloud management , DR solution, XaaS ) to achieve desired client outcomes. Success in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.Primary Responsibilities
Required Skills - Experience
- Works collaboratively with Hitachi sales teams, in consultation with solution architect or Practice Leads to effectively manage account planning strategies, opportunity pursuits, development of proposals and statements of work to achieve growth
- Positions Digital infrastructure services offering by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry
- Uses strong business acumen and knowledge of Content management, Business contunity management, Kubernetes and managed services requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Clearly identifies digital infrastructure transformational strategy and associate business. Determine how DI solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives bid to strategies with Hitachi sales teams, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
- 7+ years experience working in the hightech industry within a technology discipline
- 3+ years prospecting, selling solutions, and closing business for technology and/or cloud services programs
- A proven and consistent track record of meeting or exceeding quota
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company, managed services provider or an IT Consultancy
- Knowledge and experience in large services deal engagement in managed services and SI project. With a good appreciation of cyber security and storage management will be an advantage.
- A top performer in presenting service offerings including cloud offerings to assist customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, VARs and ISVs)
Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
- Bachelor's Degree in business or similar degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.