Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Sales Operations Manager support our Americas Sales Organization. The ideal candidate should be highly analytical, has a good understanding of business process and can translate data into relevant business metrics. We-re looking for a detail oriented self-starter who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects, be able to interact with users from all levels of the company, is agile and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities, and is focused on building operational excellence. Responsibilities
- Oversee and manage key business and sales operations activities, working with Corporate and Division teams to drive continuous improvement. Internal stakeholders to include, Sales, Deal Operations, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations.
- Incentive Planning - Design - Support strategic direction in driving the design, planning and implementation of effective incentive compensation plans and policies
- Account Segmentation - Assess the current and prospective customer base to establish groupings of prospective customers by buying behavior and potential future value.
- Account Planning - Incorporating Challenger Selling methodologies which supports to continuity amongst Account team and support members to creating new demand, increase efficiencies and maximize revenue within existing and new customers.
- Account Governance/Qualification- Support definition of sales area sizing, sales targets, and resources assigned to a specific sales territory.
- Quota Setting - Support design of allocation of target to the sales teams, through market and customer knowledge
- Strategic Initiatives - Support strategic initiatives, representing Sales Operations within cross functional programs.
- Deliver insights to build and execute sales strategies with the Americas management team, to include the following: sales cycle, account tactics, conversion rates, sales rep pipeline, analysis of market intelligence and Win-Loss analytics
- Support the Americas sales forecast process with an emphasis on working with Business Leads for strategic solution and acquisition territories within the Americas.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Sales Operation function
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or graduate business degree preferred
- Experience ensuring compliance with corporate policies and procedures
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Experience in leading and motivating a high-performance team to align with new or different sales initiatives
- Deep understanding of:
- The sales cycle
- Customer purchase drivers
- Financial analytical and decision-making skills and fully conversant with financial modelling, business indicators, financing solutions and financial trends
- Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with business and sales leaders, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
- Demonstrates a structured, planned and proactive approach and effectively manages many priorities across the organization and adjusts as priorities change
- Ability to work effectively across departments
- A strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and sound business judgment
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.