Job ID: 45494
Date Posted: May 29, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Manufacturing
Job Type (Experience Level): New Graduate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
Continuing expansion has afforded us a unique opportunity for energetic and dedicated entry-level CNC Operators looking to “shift gears” and join the team in our Monroe, GA facility. These positions will be on A shift (Monday through Friday 6:50 a.m. to 3:10 p.m.), B shift (Monday through Friday 2:50 p.m. to 11:10 p.m.) and C shift (Sunday through Thursday 10:50 p.m. to 7:10 a.m.).. You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
1. Work according to operator instruction sheets and/or verbal instructions to effectively perform operations.
2. Check products and/or component dimensions with use of various indicators and gauges as described in procedures or work instructions. Must be able to determine good or NG product.
3. Assist in tool changes and changing of simple parts and fixtures.
4. Visually and manually check for defects in product or workmanship.
5. Where appropriate, input data daily to maintain charts and reports to support manufacturing, engineering, quality, material control, and sales.
6. Maintain clean and orderly work area utilizing the 5S policy in all aspects of processes, procedures and daily activities.
7. In all processes and functions, comply with work instructions and procedures to ensure manufacture of products, which conform to TS16949 and ISO14000 and customer quality standards.
8. Must be aware of all hazardous conditions within a machining environment. Adhere to all safety rules and guidelines per the Hitachi safety policy.
9. Suggest and implement continuous improvement programs.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).