Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
• He has strong knowledge background based on IT, such as server/database/SAN Network/Storage, etc.
• Experience on Cloud /Container/Software development delivery project is preferred.
• He should have PMP certification, ITIL or ISO certificate required, software development project experience and CMMI certification is preferred.
• He should have some experience on technology delivery over 5+ years.
• He needs have experience on project management over 5+ years.
• He is familiar with project management tools and methodology, such as Office Project Manager, and can set management procedure which can assist the project management.
• Initiate project Kick-off meeting with internal and external resource. Ensure that all completion milestones are achieved.
• Balance and co-ordinate internal and external resource on big project or major project.
• Lead management procedure on big issue case
• He can communicate with second line expert in English smoothly.
• Can assess GD man-days base on the requirement in the future with PM experience accumulation.
• 5+ years relevant work experience (include 3+ years project management experience) on IT.
• In depth IT infrastructure knowledge with diagnostic abilities
• Tracking, be familiar with and keep learning the hot technical direction such as Cloud computing, container technology, artificial intelligence, database / data lake, agile iteration etc.
• Experienced in big issue in data center with DR environments with clear idea
• Proven ability to lead and co-ordinate multi-skilled teams, including customer, third party, and Hitachi people
• Fluent Mandarin and English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.