This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45451
Date Posted: Jun 22, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi America, Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): R&D
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Front End UI Developer
Hitachi America, Ltd.
R&D/Big Data Lab
Santa Clara, CA
Project for 1 year
Hitachi America, Ltd. () is hiring for a Front End UI Developer for our Big Data Laboratory located in Silicon Valley. The mission of this laboratory is to help create new and innovative solutions in big data and advanced analytics. The laboratory focuses on research, technology innovation, proof-of-concept activities, technical marketing and business development for novel big data solutions, leveraging Hitachi’s technologies, reinforcing Hitachi’s messaging around big data, and establishing Hitachi as a leader in big data.
More information about the research done at the Big Data Laboratory can be found at:
More information about Hitachi IoT technology in Smart Industry can be found at:
· 7+ years of experience in a front end development role
· Strong expertise and experience in developing complex web applications with responsive design techniques across desktop, tablet and mobile
· Experience in Internet of Things (IoT) architecture is preferable
· Portfolio or samples of past work and projects
· Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on front end design and development
· Application knowledge with Angular JS for front end web development required.
· Excellent familiarity with Rest API required.
· Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop software
· Ability to interpret and implement web designs
· Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with designers, developers, and other relevant staff members or clients
· Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
· Experience with Photoshop is preferred.
• Experience implementing data drive dashboards with d3, High Charts, svg, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of ES2015+, NodeJS, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Microsoft Services, Git, Zoo Keeper, Jenkins.
• Familiar with MySQL, MongoDB or other time series database technologies.
• Experienced with ArcGIS, ESRI and geographical tools
• Experienced with ETL tools, Pentaho preferred.
• Able to write clean, maintainable code and experienced with linting tools
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, please send the nature of request and contact information to [email protected] Queries other than accommodation requests will not be responded to.