Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara's Digital Modernization Practice transforms ideas into practical, scalable solutions to improve operational processes, customer experience(s) and modernize business models to drive innovation and growth. It also helps companies to realize the benefits of software-as-a-service (SaaS) model by moving applications/products, data and infrastructure to the cloud.
Digital Modernization Services:
Purpose of Position-nbsp;-nbsp;
- Digital Experience
- Product Engineering
- Application Modernization
- Cloud Migration
- Managed Services (Application and Infrastructure)
We are currently looking for a Digital Sales Executive to drive Digital Modernization Sales across existing and new clients.-nbsp;
The Digital Sales Executive will be responsible for pipeline development, defining sales strategy and execution leading to profitable revenue of Digital Modernization services. He/She will ensure achievement of strategic revenue objectives for an assigned market segment and geographic territory within North America.-nbsp; This is an individual contributor role with an annual quota. The role requires effective communication with appropriate client executives to understand their needs and deliver compelling and effective sales proposals. The sales executive will need to own and drive deals end-to-end. He/She will need to have:-nbsp;
- Good understanding of industry trends in digital transformation, software engineering and platform-based technology services, from idea to delivered results
- Experience building and managing account plans and CRM sales activity
- Experience with championing transformational ideas and building a vision leading to real long-term value via the use of advanced software engineering and technology consulting services
- Ability to work with highly skilled professionals to structure deals
- Proven track record of collaborating with technology vendors to close business
- Experience with proactive selling, RFP and RFI response orchestration
- Exceptional oral and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to translate client requirements into opportunities
- Experience in the estimation and pricing for proposals-nbsp;
Successful Hitachi Vantara Digital Sales Executives have at least five years of experience in digital modernization services. They operate comfortably with senior executives like the CTO, CIO and VPs of Engineering, work well independently, and have an entrepreneurial bent, allowing them to move fluidly from business development/marketing activities to closing large, transformational deals.Minimum Requirements-nbsp;-nbsp;
- Minimum of 4 years of experience selling Digital Modernization services
- Solid foundational knowledge of selling and delivering digital modernization solutions using global delivery centers.
- Experience leading successful negotiation of $3-5m projects or outsourcing deals leveraging both on-shore and global delivery capabilities
Track record and a broad network of client relationships across various buyer archetypes such as CIO, CTO, CDO (Chief Digital Officer), VP Engineering, etc
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.