At Hitachi Rail we help our customers solve the world's most complex mobility challenges.
We design, manufacture, test, install and commission solutions that meet the safety and management needs of freight, passenger and metro rail operators.
An international provider of turnkey services and solutions, we employ more than 4,300 people in 30 countries. We deliver innovations that answer society's challenges. With our talented teams and proven experience, we can inspire the world.
We are looking for a SENIOR BUSINESS AND PHYSICAL SECURITY Accountabilities :
- Definition of specific operative procedures and guidelines for the activation of protection's systems aligned to safety standards
- Address, coordinate and control the Security activities
- Ensure the content and the areas of training for each area of competence
- Function Budgetary accountability for Security processes
- Ensure implementation of company strategy through planning of defined tactical Security goals
- Guarantee identifications and assist in the management of Business and Physical Security Risk
Job requirements Required Skills :
- Efficiency of the Improvements on Security
- Effective deliverables solution
- Effective support to Key Processes
- Project delivery compliance with budget, time and quality
University degree or Equivalent technical background Language:
English: upper intermediate level required Location:
Hitachi Rail ITALY