Description Management Accountant
This is an exciting
opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a well-established
F&A team. The successful
candidate will have an extensive accounting experience and will manage the business as usual on a 12 month fixed-term basis.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of full management accounts pack for
multiple (10+) entities using BPC consolidation system and providing month end
- Support team with quarterly reporting to Japan and
preparation of Japan reporting schedules.
- Balance sheet reconciliation and control review and
sign off on a timely manner.
- Business partner with the key stake holders on
operational management teams to drive performance and support with the business
- Document all relevant IFRS processes, procedures and
monitor monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Assist with statutory accounts preparation of Hitachi
Europe Group and other subsidiaries.
- Provide end to end reconciliations on key balance
- Support implementation of group risk compliance system
Key Skills and Experience:
- Significant Chartered Accountant experience post qualification
- Proficient with SAP, BPC (consolidation system) and desirable Hi-Tree.
- Computer literate with IT skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base.
- Able to manipulate large amount of data from different data sources.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
Company Funded Benefits:
competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
- A Holiday
Medical Insurance with self-funded option to cover family members
- Cycle to
Insurance with option to include dependent children
Europe Ltd is a social innovation company with headquarters based in
Maidenhead, England. The company’s European operations employ over 550 people
to deliver services and solutions to customers in several key business areas.
The company's portfolio includes digital media products, industrial components
and equipment, European procurement and sourcing, research and design,
HEU is also
responsible for managing a Shared Services Group that provides the Company's
business units with a range of innovative and effective common services that
deliver value, create ‘lean’ processes and support growth and development -
including HR, IT, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Corporate Communications
& Sustainability, and Business Development.