Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Responsibilities
- Provide deep technical expertise aligned to Hitachi Vantara's Manufacturing and Maintenance offerings.
- Support sales teams and Industry Specialists through customer engagements.
- Participate in all pre-sales phases including RFI, RFP, workshops, POC/POV and other customer interactions requiring technical assessment.
- Supervise and review design and implementation to comply with industry standard practices and quality attributes.
- Consult with the customer and propose a real solution that solves their problems
- Collaborate with sales leaders and internal engineering teams driving design adoption for major Manufacturing, Energy or Transportation Industry customers
- Bachelor's Degree with a technology or manufacturing alignment or at least 10 years of relevant experience is required.
- Minimum 5 years experience delivering technology solutions to Manufacturing, Energy, or Transportation customers through the scoping, selling and delivery of consulting services to enable technologies.
- Proven and demonstrative expertise in delivering outcome focused solutions.
- Continued engagement with customer by actively participating as an integral member of in the integration and deployment of the execution software to ensure that the customer's current and ongoing needs are being met.
- Strong analytical and design skills. Proficiency in envisioning and articulating customer journeys and experience for IoT value propositions.
- Demonstrated expertise for OT/IT integration between shop floor and top floor (ERP, EAM, MES, BMS) systems.
- Experience with all the vital business KPIs and success criteria.
- Entrepreneurial drive with a can-do attitude, a strong desire to learn and shape your own career path. The ability to succeed in a start-up kind of environment where client and project direction is not always well defined.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.