Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Hitachi Vantara is seeking a Channel Marketing Manager to own the joint marketing strategy and program execution with a portfolio of channel partners. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to understand Hitachi Vantara and partner business objectives then design, implement and measure marketing strategy and associated programs that achieve those objectives and drive revenue. He or she will be able to work effectively with a broad network of stakeholders internally and within the partners to achieve business results. This colleague should be an experienced marketing manager and strong collaborator.Responsibilities
- Build and execute on a joint go-to-market marketing strategy with the partnerships. This strategy includes marketing to the partner and with the partner to end users.
- Influence key relationships and gain preference for Hitachi Vantara with these partners and in accordance with overall ecosystem marketing goals.
- Develop and integrate joint value propositions that build awareness for both internal and external audiences.
- Build, execute and measure joint marketing programs with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including messaging development, webcast events, live seminars, industry events, online and direct mail campaigns, social media, public relations, etc.
- Evaluate and recommend the right marketing investments to support the partnership.
- Establish metrics and objectives for partner marketing programs and report against progress.
- Collaborate and communicate with partner managers, field sales and marketing teams to amplify and gain support for marketing programs.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years marketing programs or partner marketing experience with at least 8 years focused on partner marketing.
- Experience working with Industry leading partnerships.
- Results driven and customer focused team player that understands what is required to gain preference and win in the marketplace.
- Ability to define marketing objectives, execute integrated campaigns, and track and evaluate results.
- Must have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Desire to collaborate and build consensus in a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to work independently, establish priorities and demonstrate good judgment skills
- Strategic and creative thinker who can deliver results consistently.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.