Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The SC-Enterprise/Global (SC) is a customer-focused technical sales professional who leads the Pre-Sales effort by creating opportunities and partnering with the Account Manager in building a customer centric sales value proposition. The SC provides high level technical information and design/implementation guidance to one or more customers in a dedicated manner. The SC coordinates additional resources (Technical Experts (TE), Demo labs, etc.) to recommend, develop and propose appropriate customer solution and services offerings.
The SC's primary role is to a) establish a trust relationship with the account, b) develop a strong understanding of the customer's issues and business, and c) formulate a strategy/solution that provides a positive impact to the customer's business. The SC owns the technical customer relationship and manages the technical aspects of the opportunity. The SC must possess strong technical and interpersonal skills to lead technical discussions with the customer and account team, regarding the challenges in today's market, industry trends, and the Hitachi Vantara vision.
It is through the SC's broad knowledge base and understanding of the customer requirements that the SC applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues. The SC must translate these business needs into technical requirements, develop and present a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modeled for their customer. The SC must be able to manage multiple campaigns, while serving as the central point of technical contact for their customers, as well as, the Hitachi Vantara account team.
• Extremely strong relationship skills and executive-level presence
• Strong leadership, communication, and technical skills
• Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
• Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
• Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
• Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
• Requires 7 - 10 years related experience.
• Post graduate course work may be desired.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.