Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
As the Field Marketing Manager Germany you will be responsible for leading the planning, development, execution and analysis of global and local integrated demand generation campaigns targeting enterprise - commercial businesses. Working closely with key stakeholders across Sales and Marketing, you will be part of a collaborative, creative, and metrics-based Marketing team in the EMEA Central Region whose goal is to increase the performance of demand generation campaigns and help drive revenue for one of our most strategic countries in EMEA. We are looking for a highly motivated Field Marketer who has a strong understanding of programs and who is experienced at driving a demand generation strategy in a fast-paced business that is going through exciting change. The candidate should be prepared for the role to evolve as business needs require. This role will report to the Regional Marketing Director, Central CMT.Responsibilities
Required Qualifications - Experience
- Execution. You will manage and coordinate strategy, partnerships, marketing programs, analytics and will be accountable to the annual business targets. The role will also play a critical role defining the long-term marketing plan for the growth in the respective market and be part of a Regional and EMEA wide organization. Within the strategy you will be defining and executing clear objectives, milestones and measurements, ensuring that these objectives are regionally and globally aligned, customer and partner focused and business driven.
- Data. You are all about the numbers. As the lead for Germany and the country growth, you-ll be responsible for managing ongoing growth initiatives, reporting the results and optimising our activities on an ongoing basis. You-ll have the support of our EMEA - Global Marketing Operations team to do so, as well as numerous BI tools. You can use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems and come to effective solutions - probing all relevant sources for answers and getting to the root cause of the issue is familiar to you.
- Team. You are a goal getter with a great team spirit. You-re happy being part of a close-knit team that works hard and plays hard and you-re not afraid to roll your sleeves up and do what-s right for the team. You are a Self-starter who can work cross-functionally and isn-t frightened to take risks or try out new ways of doing things within in your area and with your team.
- Digital. You'll have a good knowledge of Digital Marketing - Sales tooling and enjoy to consulting businesses on how to best leverage and exploit IT tooling, always adopting an outside in perspective
- Travel. You'll enjoy different cultures and businesses - there is a small portion of travel required within Germany.
- Personality. You look beyond the obvious and don't stop at the first answers. You're able to think strategically but be equally able to execute tactically and demonstrating exceptional attention to detail in both disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have a very structured and strategic mindset, will be able to work fairly independently while conducting several projects in parallel. Experience working at a start-up or hi-growth, multi-national organization is a plus. You are comfortable working with executives, can work effectively across a wide range of internal and external teams across multiple cultures. You'll have a strong background driving successful marketing programs and campaigns, have excellent communication and cross-team collaboration skills. You showcase savvy leadership with executives and teams.
- 5+ years experience in B2B marketing roles ideally within IT business (Cloud or Storage area preferred)
- Fluent business-level English and German are a necessary requirement, any additional languages are welcome
- Passionate about technology and the latest trends and best practice in B2B marketing
- In depth professional knowledge of B2B Marketing - Lead Management dynamics on both strategic, processes, tools and operational level (marketing automation, lead conversion and nurturing management)
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals
- Experience in managing external agencies is essential
- Confident, positive, energetic, professional and team-oriented attitude
Great careers start with innovation and here at Hitachi Vantara, our promise is to deliver insights that power smarter businesses and inspire social innovation solutions for a healthier, safer future. The key to our innovation is our people -- our culture values respect, diversity, and collaboration. Join our Hitachi family and together, let's lead the way to extraordinary!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.