Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
• Responsible for profit and loss for Public/Govt Industry.
• Oversees overall customer satisfaction, sales revenue and profitability for the Industry.
• Provides approvals and pricing guidelines for highly competitive opportunities.
• Supports all aspects of industry sales activities, including complex deal structuring and forecasting. Drives the sales of Hitachi Vantara hardware, software, and solutions at the industry level through direct customer (and /or channels) and sales team contacts to increase revenue and profitability.
• Assesses and makes recommendations on market, sales, and strategies and structures to drive revenue, profit and market share within the fields.
• Interacts closely with senior management to establish and enforce company policies as they relate to sales operations, forecasting and engagements with customers and partners.
• Recommends, develops and deploys programs to drive sales and meet overall corporate initiatives and objectives.
• Working Experience: min 10 years' experience in IT field, preferably min 3 years in storage sector. Clear track record of growing business successfully in vendor environment.
• Education Background: University graduate.
• Management Experience: 5 years proven people management record.
• Others: Aggressive and has high degree of integrity etc....
• Language requirement: Fluent in written and spoken English (native mandarin speaker)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.