Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Business Developer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic.
The position is global with preferred location in Genoa (Italy), or Western & Northern Europe
Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
• Ensure the execution of the business development activities in order to achieve the medium & long term targets defined on the assigned area's action plan.
Accountabilities will include but are not limited to:
• Ensure collection and analysis of the relevant market information, including assigned regions/geographic areas conditions, trends, political environment, competitor profile
• Ensure steady update on opportunities for local markets, market trends, customer needs exhibitions, industry trade and fairs
• Ensure the competitiveness analysis of O&M services through Market Intelligence activities
• Support in the establishment of global and regional partnerships & Joint Ventures
• Ensure the proposal of M&A and support its implementation through market intelligence
• Ensure key customers & stakeholders relationship management.
• Ensure liaison management with global partners (general contractors, infrastructure suppliers, ...)
• Ensure the implementation and maintenance of a proper data base of knowledge, references and other relevant commercial and qualification documentation
• Ensure proper market assessment of digital innovation trends that meet the Hitachi Rail portfolio
• Ensure liaison management with Innovation department and other Hitachi Business Units & subsidiaries
• Bachelor degree (Engineering, Business School).
• Certification in Business Management (Master, MBA, exec MBA) is a plus
• 5 years+ of working experience.
Skills & Knowledge:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Customer orientation and results driven.
• Global Mindset and working in an international distributed environment
• Experience in Transportation / Services / Operations
• English Language: Fluent ( written & spoken).
• Italian, French, Spanish or Arabic language is a plus.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at http://www.hitachirail.com/careers
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or status.