Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.Job descriptionResponsibilities:
• Understand business requirements and document, design, develop and deliver mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes, work flows, etc. for web and mobile applications
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions to ensure a great user experience
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders including product managers, sprint teams in designing and reviewing UI artifacts, and follow-up on implementationQualifications:
• Four or more years of experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of responsive design.
• Bachelors or master's in design / Visual Communication / Applied Arts or equivalent
• Proficient in standard UX software
• Ability to iterate designs and solutions proficiently and attention to detail
• Hands-on in UX Delivery - User Research, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Usability Reviews, Heuristics, Expert Reviews and Usability Testing
• A clear understanding of corporate UX standards and designing compatible solutions
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders
• Strong Portfolio showcasing creative, contemporary design across a breadth of business verticals
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.