Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We-re looking for a senior business analyst who has both a strong functional skill set with the ability to design complex system solutions. This individual will deliver Supply Chain system solutions while providing designs that support day to day Supply Chain operations at Hitachi Vantara.-nbsp; This individual must have a passion for technology delivery and be able to thrive in a dynamic, fast changing environment, without losing sight of core processes around development and delivery.-nbsp; Must be able to work on and balance multiple high priority items at the same time.
The senior business analyst must have a strong understanding of Oracle eBusiness Suite with the Supply Chain modules.-nbsp; This individual must be able to work independently with little supervision. Creation of key documentation for business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications and testing documents will be required. Must be able to work directly with the Supply Chain business team to define and refine requirements and propose solutions.
Specific duties include but are not limited to the following essential job functions:Responsibilities:
- Develop Supply Chain solutions within Oracle EBS Version 12.1.3 with an 80/20 split of functional/technical expertise. The technical expertise required is integration design and table structures.
- Maintains environments and leads functional testing efforts to complete refreshes and other related system changes.
- Provide guidance to other business analysts on best practices aligned with development standards and processes.
- Work with cross-functional teams across IT to ensure that all processes, procedures and policies are adhered to for the projects and enhancements assigned.
- Guide the design, development, testing and deployment of new business functionality.
- Provide knowledge transfer to other team members and support team members.
- Create system related functional documentation for Oracle EBS RICEFW.
- Deliver the defined scope and deliverables according to the dates and milestones established.
- Drive the process efforts by participating in workshops, designing and communicating technical solutions.
- Provide guidance on how technology solutions could solve business problems and enable new business functionality.
- Estimate efforts for projects and enhancements within Supply Chain.
- Provide updates on project status, issues, risks, escalations, and change requests.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors on application support issues, defects and enhancements.
- Manage contractors who might join the team from time to time to augment capacity or skill sets.
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects if required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology Management or related discipline.
- At least 8 years of Oracle EBS platform functional experience.
- At least 8 years of Oracle modules/areas: INV, PO, OM, WIP, BOM, Pricing, Shipping, Logistics, JIT, ATP and advanced supply chain planning.
- Must have formal process documentation experience using software tools to capture business process flows.
- PMP and/or Agile Practitioner training or certification is highly desired.
- Completed at least 2 full-lifecycle implementations of Oracle EBS or another ERP system.
- Has played a key role designing functional standards and processes for an organization and/or following a comprehensive standard.
- Knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements/story gathering, analysis, solution design, development, testing (unit, integration, end-to-end user), implementation, and support.
- Strong experience and understanding of business processes in Supply Chain is required.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Application Architecture.
- Must be a self-starter with the desire to expand knowledge in other technical areas.
- Must have experience designing complex system solutions within supply chain.
- Fluency in English (both written - spoken)
- Experience working with and integrating with third-party applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication written and verbal and leadership skills.
- Experience in delivering software projects using Agile methodology.
- Experience with project issue and tracking tools such as JIRA or ALM.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.