Job description HITACHI RAIL
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Senior Wayside Technician
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Baltimore, MD
. Who We Are
Hitachi Rail is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Accountabilities:
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Primary troubleshooting and repair of Wayside, DCS sub-systems.
- Uses electronic test equipment and other specialized tools as required.
- Ensure the execution of starting, performance and closing of remote and centralized critical/ complex interventions
- Monitor system performance logs, string charts, event recording logs, and other data for diagnosis and resolution of a problem.
- Ensure the technical reporting issuing to the customer on-site maintenance and system performance
- Directly interface with customer to provide guidance and reference related to SSI and subsystems.
- Ensure field data collection and support RAMS figures analysis
5-7 years' experience Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Wayside, DCS sub-systems
- Detailed knowledge of Microlok II function and operation
Associate Degree in technical area (Electronics) or Equivalent Technical backgroundLanguages:
English Proficiency Benefits:
Hitachi Rail employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at www.Hitachi Rail-sts.com/en/careers.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We would be delighted if you would be one of our followers!
Have a glance at our LinkedIn page https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/