Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value. The Role
On a day-to-day basis, the Hitachi Vantara marketing team is delivering innovative ideas to showcase flagship products, driving awareness and traffic to digital channels, running promotions, acquiring new customers, growing relationships with existing customers, assessing opportunity analysis and research, and finding creative ways to bring unique, personalized experiences with Hitachi Vantara to life.
As a Brand and Creative Director, you will support and drive a team of creative talent, user experience designers, and brand managers whose mission is to fundamentally enhance the engagement with the Hitachi Vantara brand. The Hitachi Vantara brand and creative team designs, executes and supervises the creation of quality content for best-in-class digital experiences and marketing campaigns.Responsibilities
- Manage the development of relevant, integrated and cost effective cross-media marketing deliverables to achieve creative excellence, reach target audiences and deliver brand objectives
- Establish strong working relationships with colleagues in the marketing team and business units to ensure clarity of positioning, and ensure effective translation of brand understanding and objectives into creative output
- Work as an integrated Brand and Creative team with key stakeholders including digital engagement teams to agree appropriate assets for media channels and editorial stakeholders and content marketing leads as part of a coordinated approach to campaigns
- Build collaborative relationships with creative resources, both in-house and from agencies to optimize output
- Provide day to day line management for a rotating and flexible team of creative coordinators and set clear responsibilities and objectives
- Contribute to the development of annual strategic marketing plans to enable appropriate marketing investment decisions
- Keep ahead of developments in the field of marketing and technology/digital trends, maintaining links with the industry and incorporating into marketing plans where relevant
- Provide design and creative vision for the development and implementation of marketing communications across the organization, motion graphics, on-device demos, digital and experiential with the ability to understand how creative ideas will translate globally.
- Effectively craft design details to support creative programs and design marketing concepts that meet the brand and business objectives and advance our strategy.
- Setting a vision and art direct photography or video shoots and product render creation.
- Be a multi-brand steward by holding creative work to establish style guides while working to improve and evolve those guides, delivery systems, and processes.
- 10+ or more years experience in creative/brand
- 3+ years leading a team
- Ability to write scripts for video, blog and video/content production
- Experience working for and/or leading creative agency
- Advanced skill in Adobe's creative suite, sketch and a portfolio of original and breakthrough ideas
- Strong understanding of interactive platforms ranging from web to CRM
- Smart, bold, and accessible sense of design
- Extreme attention to detail and consistency
- Highly organized and ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.