Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes.
Each and every person at Hitachi Vantara has a positive impact. The ways we act, lead and work create outcomes that matter. Collectively, we are part of a strong culture of teams that collaborate to reach a common goal. Join us and bring your passion for innovation and creating what-s next.Exciting Future Opportunities
We are expecting fun and exciting opportunities, and want to make sure we have your resume! Listed below are skills for a SAP ABAP Developer
. Please click on the Apply Now button and stayed informed about this future opportunity at Hitachi Vantara.Responsibilities :
- Manage design, development and implementation of ABAP projects
- Provide technical guidance to other staffs.
- Provide high quality customer support throughout the project.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, architects and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the requirements.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- 5+ years of SAP experience in ABAP programming, implementations of various SAP Modules
- 2 years of experience in the development and support of FIORI applications
- Good experience in SAPUI5 programming, Gateway OData development and ABAP Workflows
- Technical knowledge of OData and SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.