Job description Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signalling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. #LI-KG1 Accountabilities:
• Interface with the other relevant technologies
• Plan test and coordinate of operational activities on site according to schedule
• Perform the test and issue the test report, issue non-compliances according to quality procedures and purpose remedy actions
• Identification of the contractual requirements about PS&TP design.
• Contribute to the Contact line standardization across different projects.
Job requirements Skills and Knowledge Categories
Education: Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering or Information Technology Qualifications/ University Degree or Equivalent Technical Background
Experience: 3 up to 5 years of Engineering expertise
English & languages knowledge: English & native project languages knowledge