Job description Hitachi Rail STS USA
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Cost Controller
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Honolulu, HI (Pearl City, HI). Who We Are: Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Associate Cost Controller to work on our Honolulu Rail Project. As the successful candidate, your ideas for continuous improvement and creativity are welcome. The position is based in Pearl City, HI. Accountabilities:
HRH believes that our key values consisting of customer focus, innovation and excellence, people, team spirit, and integrity will guide our actions and make our companies competitive and effective.
• Establishing the WBS structure for a project portion
• Support Sr. Cost Controller by controlling actual costs and provide cost forecasts
• Monitoring of internal PR/PO procedures and PR/PO data
• Imputing data on company SAP and/or similar platforms.
• Prepare project reporting as required
• Support management with Cost Estimations and Change Order process
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
• Analytical skills and orientation to details
• Proficiency in Excel
• Basic accounting knowledge and controlling principles
• Ability to multi-task and deliver quality results in fast paced work environment
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Team spirit
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
• SAP or Similar platforms
• 1-2 years in Project Cost Controlling on projects
• Bachelor's Degree or some college and equivalent work experience.
HRH employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package including Competitive Pay, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, Life & Accident Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Savings Plan, and Paid Vacation. We also offer a number of Work/Life Programs such as Flextime and a variety of Training and Development opportunities.
It is our commitment at Hitachi Rail STS USA Inc. to create a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Join us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/hitachirailsts/jobs/