Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.fr/
As a Project Manager you will be in charge of:
- The overall delivery of the project on a day-by-day basis to time, quality and budget in accordance with the contract.
- Responsible for the Project Plan in accordance with the Contract.
- Planning, delegating, monitoring and controlling all of the Project Team's activities in accordance with the project plan, and ensuring that there is, at a minimum, a Hitachi project team meeting on a weekly basis
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan is resourced throughout all phases of the project lifecycle, and ensuring that all resourcing demands for the project are managed via the agreed
- Responsible for handover to Managed Services.
- Responsible for ensuring that the project plan can be delivered when considering all external factors, and taking any remedial actions, and escalating as necessary
- Review and approve any changes to the required project plan, effort, and cost with the client Project Manager on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that the acceptance process is followed, and that all deliverables, milestones, and project phases are accepted, and that written evidence is obtained by the client before
- Act as a point of contact for the Project Team and escalate any required actions, issues, or risks to the Steering Group.
- Responsible for ensuring that all identified risks, issues, and actions are captured, and contain the appropriate level of detail, including ownership, priority and date.
- Responsible for maintaining an awareness of the financial status of the client's account and support Finance with any debt collection and/or debt recovery activities
- Responsible for making the Sales team aware of any future revenue opportunities
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities; strong
role model, manager and/ or mentor to the project team
- Experienced at working with defined project
methodologies, and project governance models
- Structure and disciplined
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to produce high quality and professional written documentation including Work Orders, Contracts and Presentations.
- Commercial awareness
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills