This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45579
Date Posted: Sep 22, 2020
Segment: Smart Life
Business Unit: Hitachi Automotive
Company Name: Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Profession (Job Category): Supply & Logistics
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 3,600 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
Due to a recent transfer, we have an opportunity to add a strategic, dynamic, and forward-thinking Tool Crib Attendant in our new building at our Monroe, GA facility. We have one position available on A shift (Monday through Friday 6:50 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.). You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
Reporting to the Tool Crib Supervisor, Tool Crib Attendant is responsible for maintaining the inventory of the tool crib.
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
1. Order and maintain spare parts inventory.
2. Order supplies for production, facilities, etc.
3. Order tooling and inserts for machine centers.
4. Search for vendors to find the lowest cost of all MRO items.
5. Maintain records of cost of all items in tool crib.
6. Receives, stores, and issues parts and supplies to maintenance and associates.
7. Maintains record of items issued and returned, manually or using computer.
8. Give monthly detail report of items and cost that were issued to all lines and
9. Keep tool crib organized for easy locating of parts and supplies.
10. Enter inventory data on MP2 system.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
Must be able to push, pull and move equipment and/or supplies in excess of 50 pounds. Must be able to distinguish colors.
Combination of office and plant environment. Required to use safety glasses and wear steel toe shoes while performing specific tasks or while in specific manufacturing areas.
Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).