Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
The Order to Cash Manager (OTCM) is responsible for the ongoing team performance management comprising Revenue, Invoicing, and Collection to ensure the effective operation of business processes and adherence to pre-defined Service Level Agreements ("SLAs") as well as compliance to audit and regulatory requirements. The role involves identifying and implementing continuous improvement initiatives to drive process efficiency and effectiveness in the OTC area. OTC processes consist of Invoicing, Incoming Cash forecasting and Cash Collection, Accounts Receivable reporting, Revenue Recognition, Revenue and COGS reporting, Balance Sheet accounts reconciliations related to revenue and AR Managed Services transactions.
OTCM is the main point of contact for APAC Local Country F-A Managers, supporting their requests and gathering their feedback about team's performance and promoting continuous improvement.
Additionally apart from the core OTCM responsibilities listed below, the incumbent is also expected to take on an operational leadership role to oversee the Finance Shared Service team to ensure smooth delivery of day to day operations as well as manage the various projects and initiatives of the Center.
Job Responsibilities include: Performance and People Management
• Manage to service level agreements (SLAs) defined for the team
• Continuously monitor KPI performance and report on and take remedial action where required to ensure performance standards are met
• Ensure that KPIs are integrated into personal performance objectives
• Ensure that effective personal performance and development reviews are carried out periodically
• Provide effective line management (recruitment, performance management, coaching and mentoring etc.) to leadersStakeholder Management
• Implement regular, structured communication processes with key stakeholders to update them on team performance, risks and issues
• Ensure high levels of stakeholder service and satisfaction
• Set up regular meetings with local F-A Managers to monitor service levels provided
• Engage in ongoing relationship building to avoid issues and address concerns
• Resolve issues -/or concerns highlighted by local F-A Managers and Controllers or GPOs as they arise
• Liaise with internal and external auditorsContinuous Improvement
• Identify and implement initiatives to improve OTC processes and deliver efficiencies in the SSC
• Ensure compliance to new processes
• Maintain current knowledge in present areas of responsibility
• Provide support and input as required to companywide continuous improvement initiatives
• Promote Order to Cash best practices to improve process efficiencyPerform Other Duties as Required
• Actively support company change programs and act as a role model for the team
• Complete all job functions as per department and organization policies and procedures
• Demonstrate responsibility for scope of position/own standard of practice
• Demonstrate full knowledge of current position and department's relationship to the rest of SSC Team members
• Demonstrate understanding of knowledge of organizational strategy and objectives
• Provide input into audit and compliance initiatives (e.g. risk review, self-assessment, business monitoring, policies and procedure documentation)
• Active participation in Order-To-Cash and Finance organization related projects and initiatives.
• Any other duties as may be required of the role.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.