This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 45585
Date Posted: Jul 3, 2020
Segment: Others (Including Headquarters and R&D )
Business Unit: Hitachi Regional Headquarters
Company Name: Hitachi Europe Ltd.
Profession (Job Category): Human Resources
Job Type (Experience Level): Experienced
Job Schedule: Full-time
We are looking to recruit an Expatriate Payroll Assistant on a 1-year fixed term basis to join our Human Resources team. Reporting to the Global Mobility Team Lead, the key purpose of the role is to provide services to manage the expats payroll and tax compliance for Japanese and European assignees and administer the accurate management of assignee data and record keeping.
The role will be temporarily homebased, with limited travel required, and the individual must be able to confidently communicate both written and orally in Japanese and English.
Key Skills and Experience
Company Funded Benefits
· Competitive salary and discretionary Bonus Scheme
· Generous holiday entitlement - with the option to buy up to an additional 8 days per year
· A Holiday Banking scheme allowing you to bank untaken holiday to use another year
· Group Personal Pension
· Private Medical Insurance with self-funded option to increase cover to include family members
· Employee Assistance Programme available to all employees
· Personal Accident Insurance
Voluntary Benefits (funded by employee) including;
· Cycle To Work scheme
· Gym Membership
· Dental Insurance with option to include dependent children
· Health screening
Hitachi Europe Ltd is a social innovation company with headquarters based in Maidenhead, England. The company’s European operations employ over 550 people to deliver services and solutions to customers in several key business areas. The company's portfolio includes digital media products, industrial components and equipment, European procurement and sourcing, research and design, information systems.
HEU is also responsible for managing a Shared Services Group that provides the Company's business units with a range of innovative and effective common services that deliver value, create ‘lean’ processes and support growth and development - including HR, IT, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Corporate Communications & Sustainability, and Business Development.