Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking Senior Manager - SalesRoles - Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for:
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification, proposal creation and negotiation / close to ongoing account development.
- Working on strategic initiatives to execute 'Go To Market' campaigns
- Building a pipeline to over deliver sales target (bookings)
- Delivering sales presentations and actively leading bids
- Provision of insight into Cloud industry trends, priorities, challenges and market opportunity
- Solution development for areas for potential investment and identifying how Hitachi products/services may bring value to clients
- We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. It is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, with time also spent in industry.
- Successful candidate will have an existing network of relationships within the VP, Director or C-level audiences in the in one or more industry sector such as Retail, Manufacturing, Transportation, Health and Industrial Products and be able to facilitate a profitable engagement with prospects.
- Essential requirements include:
- Knowledge and experience with wide range of Analytics - BI applications and in-depth experience with implementation life-cycle
- In depth knowledge of industry trends and priority of areas for future investment
- An understanding of key solutions in Big Data, Data Science, Cloud and Mobile
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners
- A solid personal network for opportunity generation and validation of solution fit to industry challenges
- Experience developing and/or deploying technology solutions to address challenges and grow organisational capability
- Whilst Hitachi Consulting is respectful of our employees' work / life balance candidates should be fully prepared to travel throughout the Malaysia and internationally if required.
- Inclusion and Diversity
- Hitachi Consulting is committed to building an inclusive work environment that leverages the diverse talent and perspectives of our global workforce. We value the unique background, experience and capability of each employee and embrace differences including gender, race, religion, disability, nationality, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity and personal style.
- As a global company, we understand, appreciate and respect the diversity of our people and foster a collaborative work environment with equal opportunity for all employees. Inclusion and diversity is a fundamental strength of Hitachi Consulting that adds value for our company, our clients, our suppliers and the communities in which we live and work.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.