Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society - what we call a double bottom line. Only Hitachi Vantara combines 100+ years of experience in operational technology (OT) and 60+ years in IT to unlock the power of data from your business, your people and your machines. We help enterprises store, enrich, activate and monetize data for better customer experiences, new revenue streams and lower business costs.Responsibilities
- Managing the complete business development life-cycle from lead generation, through opportunity qualification, proposal creation and negotiation / close to ongoing account development.
- Working on strategic initiatives to execute 'Go To Market' campaigns
- Building a pipeline to over deliver sales target (bookings)
- Delivering sales presentations and actively leading bids
- Provision of insight into Cloud industry trends, priorities, challenges and market opportunity
- Solution development for areas for potential investment and identifying how Hitachi products/services may bring value to clients
- We hire professionals, passionate about the benefits technology can bring to business. It is likely that the majority of people who meet our criteria will come from a large-scale consulting or systems integration backgrounds, with time also spent in industry.
- Successful candidate will have an existing network of relationships within the VP, Director or C-level audiences in the in one or more industry sector such as Transportation, Healthcare, Energy and be able to facilitate a profitable engagement with prospects.
- Application/ Cloud Modernization-nbsp;skills.
- Knowledge and experience with wide range of IoT Analytics - BI applications and in-depth experience with implementation life-cycle
- In depth knowledge of industry trends and priority of areas for future investment
- An understanding of key solutions in Big Data, Data Science, Cloud and Mobile
- Demonstrable expertise in driving business activity to a successful outcome, able to think outside of the box, but target driven and focused
- Hardworking, with exceptional presentation and communications skills
- Happy to leverage your own personal and professional network of potential prospects and partners
- A solid personal network for opportunity generation and validation of solution fit to industry challenges
- Experience developing and/or deploying technology solutions to address challenges and grow organisational capability
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- Problem solver, and team player
- Responsible and proactive
- Ability to work independently
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.-nbsp;