Hitachi Solutions is a core IT Company of the Hitachi Group, which employs over 330,000 people worldwide. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. Through systems integration, we strive to provide ideal solutions and products to customers in a diverse set of countries and regions including Asia, North America and Europe. Using a portfolio of management consulting, implementation, and support services, we help our clients compete with the largest global enterprises leveraging powerful, affordable, and easy to use industry solutions built on Microsoft technologies. Our vision is to help you achieve your vision through superior products, prices, and people.Hitachi Solutions is the largest and most diverse Dynamics AX Partner in the world. We are hiring in multiple roles across France in all areas. A key focus is increasing our ability to assist sales and delivery in project closings. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice which will provide opportunity to grow professionally and personally. Job DescriptionAs Dynamics AX Presales Solution Architect you will be in charge of:
- Formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop solutions for large and complex sales opportunities
- Develops and delivers outstanding Microsoft presentations and demonstrations.
- Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of client product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Create presentations and design architecture diagrams to present solutions to customer executives
- Developing long lasting and high-quality business relationships with clients by instilling trust and confidence
- Working directly with clients to understand their business strategy, programme requirements & processes
- Utilising specialist knowledge of business processes and the Microsoft Dynamics product suite (including related applications and technologies) to support the development and expansion of the solution footprint to meet clients' articulated business strategy
- Providing knowledge transfer to the delivery teams to ensure a smooth handover from sales to delivery
- Formulation of high quality bids and proposals
- Scoping the client solution to enable accurate estimation of the effort
- Developing webinars/marketing material
- Presenting at client events/Microsoft conferences
assigned responsibilities in a manner consistent with Hitachi Solution Europe
Ltd's Quality Management Policy.
Your key competencies:
- Experience minimum of 4 years with Dynamics AX or leading AX Solutions
- Deep functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX solutions & integrations
- Industry expertise of strategic sectors
- Outstanding documentation and communication skills
- Experience of developing creative and client-pleasing solutions to complex business problems
- Exceptional ability and experience in preparation of proposals, responses and contracts
- Demonstrable Programme level Solution Architect experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Solution and Integration Design
- Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- English speaking mandatory since we work mostly on Internationals deals and within an English speaking team in the UK