Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Hitachi Vantara seeks a Sales Operations Manager supporting the APAC Regional Inside Sales team. This individual will have a strong background in process design and application, systems and tools, and strategic business partnership, all in support of improving the day-to-day operation of the business.
This role will be a vital member of the APAC Inside Sales extended team and will be responsible for the general enablement of the sellers and their sales motion. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of all relevant back-office systems leveraged by the sales teams (primarily Salesforce.com). At the same time, in order to continue to keep a pulse of the business and an understand the key levers that are most impactful, this individual will need to define and track KPI's. A regular cadence of reporting will be required for all business-critical metrics from opportunity to close, which will serve as the foundation for weekly run-the-business needs and Quarterly Business Reviews for Hitachi Vantara Executives.Responsibilities
• Maintain strategic alignment across internal partners such as Field Operations, Finance, and Marketing, as well as externally with 3rd party vendors
• Perform analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and specific actions required to address
• Develop and implement key performance metrics (KPI's) and scorecards, create reporting and forecasting tools
• Support the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process by coordinating reporting and analysis for the Regional Sales Director
• Assist in the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) through coordination with both Inside and Field Sales Operations teams
• Ability to drive an initiative through to completion, while encountering obstacles.
• Operate with ambiguity and have a willingness to work under pressure with a high degree of autonomy
• Coordinate/Execute deployment of global sales operations initiatives into assigned Inside Sales responsibility (eg. Rolling out Qorus or Price Guidance)
• Perform vendor management duties (quarterly normalization of payments, performance; SoW maintenance, as required)
• Liase with Sales Business Capabilities for Inside Sales technology requirements
• At least 6 years of progressive professional experience across Finance, Business or Sales Operations
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with business and sale leaders, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments
• Familiarity with the sales cycles and important seller care abouts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.