Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property, and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Join our team and our employee-focused culture and help drive our customers' data to meaningful customer outcomes! The Role
As a Procurement Reporting Analyst you will use your skills to provide in depth data reporting and analytics to support to our key business objectives, provide system administration activities for procurement technology, and work on process improvement activities.Responsibilities
- Manage data collection, evaluation, cleansing and reporting activities for procurement data which includes analyzing spend trends, and volumes, spend by categories, etc.
- Manage the reporting business intelligence tool for procurement data including training, data integrity and report creation.
- Manage the contract request and repository system (CLM) which includes system administration, training, reporting, data entry of contracts documents and ensure system is compliant with policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret information to improve business insights.
- Manage and organize data storage repositories (SharePoint, Connect).
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in data analytics and reporting, business intelligence and contract life cycle management tools.
- Higher education degree (Business, Finance or related)
- Expert level proficiency working with Excel. Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft products.
- Experience working with business intelligence tools preferably Power BI.
- Oracle R12 (iProcurement/iExpense/iSupplier) experience preferred.
- Strong organization skills with high quality standards for all work activities.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Proven ability to communicate, influence and build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-national environment with personnel from all over the many regions and will seek to foster excellent working relationships.
- Must be well organized, confident in navigating demands from stakeholders, a natural self-starter with a willingness to learn and embrace new technologies and methodologies, whilst employing excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.