Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
QA Automation Engineer Responsibilities
- 5 - 10 Years IT experience.
- Best candidate has wide experience in quality engineering, vision to establish best practices, and a strong presence to ensure high quality product releases
- Expertise in the technologies - cloud, big data, containerization, relational DBs, SOLR/search
- Strong technical skills for testing, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment.
- Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools and Techniques across the teams.
- High process orientation
- Oversee internal Processes and procedures to ensure quality, identify areas for improvements
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
- Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Clear understanding of related technologies, product features and customer usage patterns and formulate appropriate testing strategy
- Strong communication skills with all the key stakeholders to ensure QA cycle is understood and implemented correctly.
- Excellent knowledge of Risk Management, Risk Identification and Risked Based Testing.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, influencing skills and negotiation skills to get dev team and management buy-in on ideas and concepts.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.