Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
- -nbsp;Total industry experience of around 5-7 years
- Must have strong experience in PLSQL Development
- Must have strong experience in SQL Queries, Joins, DDL, DML, TCL, Types, Object, Collection Development
- Should have Experienced in SQL performance tuning
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Code and test on large scale back-end database applications.
- Develop procedures or scripts for data migration
- Quick learner, looking for new challenges
- Strong communication skills
- Worked on projects under Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience working on applications for cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Exposure to columnar databases like Redshift/HBASE/Cassandra
- Exposure to Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem-nbsp;
- -nbsp;Any Engineering Graduate
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.