Hitachi Solutions understand what it takes to digitally transform organisations, harnessing the power of the latest technologies and seamlessly integrating them into businesses. As a global consultancy firm working across the private and public sectors, we specialise in user-friendly business applications based on the Microsoft cloud.
With a team of experienced industry professionals, consultants and technology experts, Hitachi Solutions has a wide range of capabilities including digital transformation, ERP and CRM implementation, change management and data science & analytics. Our highly skilled team help drive improvements to many aspects of your business creating efficiencies and growth. For more information, visit https://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/
- Lead and engage a wide range of customer stakeholders. Establish a trusted advisor relationship with business and technology decision makers.
- Own commercial processes relating to your customers; including contract renewals, maintaining profitability and managing aged debt.
- Ensure that you understand at a high level your customer's business, including their systems, processes, opportunities and challenges to continually identify and recommend new ways to assist them.
- Ensure that your customers have a clear understanding of the range of Hitachi services available to them and ensure they have an appreciation for how those services can benefit them.
- Simplify your customer's experience of dealing with Hitachi by collaborating with internal stakeholders to establish a 'One Hitachi - One Customer' relationship across all departments.
- Act as an escalation for the Application Support processes. Ensure support contract conditions are met and delivered to a high standard
- 2-3 years as an SDM /CSM/ AM.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous exposure to D365 is preferable
- Previous experience of PM tools and methodologies preferred.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Head of Service DeliveryAdditional Information
Whilst Hitachi Solutions is respectful of our employees work / life balance candidates should be prepared to undertake travel to client sites throughout the UK and internationally if required.In applying for a role with Hitachi Solutions Europe Limited and/or its affiliates ("Hitachi") you consent to Hitachi collecting and storing your personal information (including your name, job title and email address) in relation to this role and any others that may be suitable in the future. For more information please refer to our Privacy
Policy located at http://www.hitachi-solutions.co.uk/privacy-policy/