Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
We are seeking a customer-focused technical sales professional who leads the pre-sales effort by creating opportunities and partnering with the Account Manager to build a customer-centric sales value proposition. The remit is to establish a trusted relationship and strong understanding of the customer's business, translating business needs into technical requirement and developing and presenting a technical vision, business case and physical solution specifically modeled for their customers.
The Solutions Consultant owns the technical customer relationship and leverages strong technical and interpersonal skills to lead technical discussions and apply advanced subject matter expertise, providing guidance on current market landscape and challenges, industry trends, and the Hitachi Vantara vision.
- -nbsp;Conduct assessment of client business requirements and potential opportunities and create gap analysis and transition roadmap for products, solutions and services
- Build and nurture relationships with key clients by helping them optimize their Hitachi investments and deliver key business outcomes
- Partner with AM to define the business account plan and create and execute the technical account plan
- Orchestrates all technical resources engaging the right Hitachi resources with the right people at the right time
- Complete basic design and architecture across Hitachi Vantara Solution set
- Engage Hitachi Vantara resources, tools and programs including the COE to help accelerate the sales process and reduce time to technical close
- Extremely strong relationship skills and executive-level presence
- Strong leadership, communication, and technical skills
- Persuasive presentation and public speaking skills. Must be able to command an audience while articulating a meaningful message
- Self-motivated, self-starter and results oriented
- Able to work in unstructured environments and situations, and prioritize effectively with minimal supervision
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Fluent in Turkish and business fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.