Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
Are you a Marketing Automation professional that's looking for a tremendous career opportunity to grow with a global IT and data solutions leader?
The Marketing Automation Sepecialist reports into a forward-thinking Global Demand Generation team, and is primarily responsible for managing a worldwide, center of excellence based marketing automation program.
Key responsibilities include managing and optimizing Hitachi Vantara's Marketo instance, including strategy and tactics for email / lead nurturing program/campaign management, lead lifecycle, global Marketo operations management, integration oversight, and reporting / analytics.
The position collaborates and works closely with global/regional campaign operation team members, marketing / database operations, as well as with global program managers, the web services team, and is expected to be the lead on Marketo best practices and overall marketing automation operational, program development and optimization.Responsibilities
- Support and manage Marketo e-mail and marketing automation strategy, solutions and program management across the Global marketing organization.
- Marketo Management
- Ongoing (daily) management of Marketo instance and various integrations (SFDC, etc.)
- Marketing automation performance and database health (dups, processes, etc.)
- Work directly with vendors and cross functional teams to create, manage and maintain the company-s data quality.
- Develop, enforce and audit quality assurance procedures and processes to ensure data integrity, identify systems errors in a timely manner, and communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Understand of the data (data profiling), take steps to correct problems (data quality), automate the discrepancy resolution resulting from merging data from multiple sources (data integration), and add value to the data (data augmentation).
- Manage and maintain lead lifecycle, lead flows, assignment rules, and workspaces
- Help build standard operating procedures and documentation
- Design and develop scalable processes for different aspecs of the organization
- Act as Marketo liaison between web marketing and operations team to support projects
- Assist Campaign Operations team members to:
- Develop, maintain and optimize lead nurturing programs
- Develop and monitor workflows, engagement programs, and templates, and develop and test new initiatives
- Support and manage the corporate outbound e-mail marketing communications
- Marketo Development
- Lead custom integration projects pertaining to integrating e-mail marketing solution with other business applications including analysis, design, development, configuration, customization, validation and deployment
- Works with operations and web teams regarding Marketo - related aspects of integrations (SFDC), Marketo integrations via SOAP and REST APIs, database health, and new initiatives
- Work with external (integration and other) vendors to resolve any issues pertaining to e-mail marketing solutions and Marketo operations
- Oversee usage of responsive email and landing page templates (HTML, CSS)
Training, Reporting - Analytics
- Educate and train marketing colleagues on techniques and best practices on e-mail marketing and landing page optimization
- Act as subject matter expert with regard to email marketing automation best practices, industry standards and web tracking tools
Position Skills - Requirements
- Monitors trends and measure results of efforts across Marketo
- Works closely with marketing team to establish and deliver marketing reporting, dashboards, and analysis on campaign performance, conversions, attribution, and effectiveness
- Analyze campaign effectiveness and report on campaign metrics
- Hands on experience in deploying and managing a Marketo marketing automation instance (or other marketing automation platform) at the global, enterprise, level (campaigns, programs, nurture programs, lead scoring, routing, best practices, and success / reporting metrics, etc.)
- Developed and run lead nurturing programs strategy (from entry, scoring, transition, reporting and optimization - processes and program management)
- Expert in landing page user experience and optimization strategies
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to communicate effectively, including ability to articulate complex technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent training capabilities to train enterprise users on marketing automation systems
- Understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools, technologies, QA and deployment
- Experience with web analytics tools like Adobe, Google Analytics, et al
- Understanding of collaboration tools like Jive, and others
- Proficiency in creating technical / training documents, best practices, and guidelines
- Superior project management and organization skills with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Self motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to schedule and priorities
- Account-Based Marketing experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Marketo, Pardot, Oracle/Eloqua, Unica or other enterprise-based marketing automation technology platform
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) strongly preferred
- Marketing automation/email marketing program management with a large, global, organization
- Bachelor-s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HTML4 - 5 and CSS2 and 3
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks
- Experience developing responsive HTML email templates (ideally for Marketo).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.