Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.The Role
We are seeking an Intern, responsible for typing, filing, verifying records, generating invoices and vouchers, posting ledger and basic journal entries, balancing accounts receivable and accounts payable records, data entry, creating and producing reports and responding to questions.
Manager will normally follow established procedures on routine work, giving detailed instruction on new assignments. The intern shall work under close supervision.
Will develop skills in basic practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training.Responsibilities
• Provide administrative assistant to local finance
• Collect and maintain records for staff office space, phones, parking, company credit cards, and office keys.
• Assist with payroll, benefits, training, and leave administration.
• Create a variety of word documents, spreadsheets, and presentations as required
• Required to reconcile accounts and support for a total set of transactions in a certain area of accounting.
• File business documents and maintain an organized filing system.Qualifications
- Able to apply basic technical skills together with business knowledge to own work; handles a single task.
- Responds to standard client requests, where client may be internal or external.
- Preference knowledge in logistics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and with shifting priorities.
- Ability to manage information of a confidential and sensitive nature.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Office intermediate
- English: Intermediate
- Should be enrolled in the 2nd or 3rd year of university - Degree in Accounting/Administration
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.