Job description Hitachi Rail
is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Signaling V&V Engineer
who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks from administrative to strategic. The position is based in Bangalore, Noida & Kolkata, India. Who We Are Hitachi Rail
is a fully integrated, global provider of rail solutions across rolling stock, signaling, service & maintenance, digital technology and turnkey. With a presence in 38 countries across three continents and over 13,000 employees, our mission is to contribute to society through the continuous development of superior rail transport solutions. Mission:
Deliver complex (in terms of number of interfaces and/or contract value) Signalling systems and subsystems that meet Signalling system and subsystem requirements, in compliance with project schedule and budget. Build the required V&V evidences. Accountabilities : WITH REFERENCE TO COMPLEX SIGNALLING SYSTEMS AND SUBSYSTEMS:
- Ensure delivery of system and subsystem Signalling solution in compliance with Signalling system and subsystem requirements, and in accordance with quality, project schedule and budget
- Guarantee the definition of the Signalling system and subsystem Validation Test Specification and the implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities according to the RAMS governance directions and to the Company processes and guidelines.
- Ensure delivery of project V&V documents at Signalling system and subsystem level in cooperation with the other RAMS functions, Engineering, Operation & Maintenance and external suppliers.
- Support V&V activities through participation to projects, bidding and delivery phases: Signalling system and subsystem V&V planning, attendance to design reviews with suppliers, attendance to the field tests.
- Support that subsystems suppliers provide V&V evidence.
- Ensure the delivery of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V report
- Ensure the proper level of independence in the definition and implementation of the Signalling system and subsystem V&V activities in compliance with applicable standards and SILs.
- Ensure the definition of the requirements and expected features for the testing environments/tools, needed to execute the Signalling system and subsystem Validation activities.
Job requirements Required Skills/ Knowledge
- Electrical, Electronics & Communication Background
Education / Qualifications
- 3 up to 5 years of professional experience in Railway/Metro Signalling
- Application V&V Processes knowledge, System Technical knowledge, Subsystem Technical knowledge, Application data Validation, System testing knowledge
- RAMS analysis and methodology, RAM/Safety Management, Project Management, International and national Standards, IRSTELO License
Bachelor's Degree (Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics) /Master's Degree Languages