Hitachi Vantara is part of the Hitachi Ltd family. We have a small company feel with the backing of a long-established parent company operating for more than 100 years. We help businesses unlock the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society
Everyone is welcome at Hitachi Vantara. We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organisation whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to-nbsp;work,-nbsp;be yourself and be successful. -nbsp;
If you'd like to be part of a supportive, successful team who cares about powering social good, developing new revenue streams and improving customer experiences then we'd love to hear from you.
We are proud of our social and diverse Employee Resource Groups, including our active Women of Hitachi, CSR and Veteran's communities. Generous packages of benefits are available including (but not limited to) flexible working, a generous pension and private healthcare.
Find out why data is in our DNA and makes Hitachi one of the Top 100 Global Innovators at hitachivantara.com and follow us at LinkedIn.com (include company LinkedIn link).Meet our Sales Team
We would love you to join our UK sales team. We are a driven and friendly group who support each other with new ideas and have a collaborative approach to our work.-nbsp; We are proud of how we work together to achieve group success and drive innovation.-nbsp;-nbsp;-nbsp; We are here to represent Hitachi Vantara to establish and develop business relationships with our clients at all levels so we can deliver profitable business for our Hitachi products services and solutions.The Role
Hitachi Vantara seeks a Sales Operations Manager supporting the EMEA Regional Inside Sales team. This individual will have a strong background in process design and application, systems and tools, and strategic business partnership, all in support of improving the day-to-day operation of the business.
This role will be a vital member of the EMEA Inside Sales extended team and will be responsible for the general enablement of the sellers and their sales motion. The ideal candidate must have a strong understanding of all relevant back-office systems leveraged by the sales teams (primarily Salesforce.com). At the same time, in order to continue to keep a pulse of the business and an understand the key levers that are most impactful, this individual will need to define and track KPI's. A regular cadence of reporting will be required for all business-critical metrics from opportunity to close, which will serve as the foundation for weekly run-the-business needs and Quarterly Business Reviews for Hitachi Vantara Executives.
• Maintain strategic alignment across internal partners such as Field Operations, Finance, and Marketing, as well as externally with 3rd party vendors
• Perform analytical deep-dives to identify problems, opportunities and specific actions required to address
• Develop and implement key performance metrics (KPI's) and scorecards, create reporting and forecasting tools
• Support the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process by coordinating reporting and analysis for the Regional Sales Director
• Assist in the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) through coordination with both Inside and Field Sales Operations teams
• Ability to drive an initiative through to completion, while encountering obstacles.
• Operate with ambiguity and have a willingness to work under pressure with a high degree of autonomy
• Coordinate/Execute deployment of global sales operations initiatives into assigned Inside Sales responsibility (eg. Rolling out Qorus or Price Guidance)
• Perform vendor management duties (quarterly normalization of payments, performance; SoW maintenance, as required)
• Liase with Sales Business Capabilities for Inside Sales technology requirements
• At least 6 years of progressive professional experience across Finance, Business or Sales Operations
• Exceptional communication skills including ability to communicate new concepts when interfacing with business and sale leaders, while maintaining their respect and confidence.
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments
• Familiarity with the sales cycles and important seller care abouts