Hitachi Vantara is part of the Hitachi Ltd family. We have a small company feel with the backing of a long-established parent company operating for more than 100 years. We help businesses unlock the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society.-nbsp;
Everyone is welcome at Hitachi Vantara. We are an inclusive, highly collaborative organisation whose people drive our innovation advantage. Diversity and individuality are welcomed and celebrated and we're looking for like-minded, passionate and driven people to join us. We know that people are our biggest and most important asset so we have worked hard to create a creative culture where you can come to-nbsp;work,-nbsp;be yourself and be successful.-nbsp;-nbsp;The Role
Based on industry knowledge and client engagement, the Global Account Manager will define the engagement priorities for a significant Global Banking Account headquartered in Europe.-nbsp; Developing a deep understanding of the customer business needs, the role will coordinate sales effort across geographies, mapping our solutions by closely tying pre-sales/solutions/services and product teams. The Global Account Manager will strive to present a One Hitachi experience for the customer and ensure consistency in sales approach, while monitoring and communicating progress against stated goals.-nbsp;Your Opportunity-nbsp;
Our ideal candidate will establish the strategy and account management plan and align with country leadership and account team to provide strategic leadership and define common goals.-nbsp; You will be able to demonstrate global ownership and accountability and become a trusted advisor and escalation point for the account, motivating and leading the global team in the ownership and execution of the account plan. We need you to be able to understand and provide direction on the client strategy, political and competitive landscape and budget priorities to enhance the perception of Hitachi as a trusted advisor and build a strategic engagement plan, one that maximizes Hitachi's opportunity for success.-nbsp; We are also looking for experience where you have strong track record of building a virtual team and internally coordinate with vertical and technical specialists across geos and, where appropriate, identify and build relationships with global partners in collaboration with Hitachi Channel Management.
You will drive sales by coordinating with Regional Account Managers to assure that leads and opportunities are correctly documented in system. Define and manage team planning process and measurement cadence.-nbsp; Equally we need experience of engaging with regional sales teams to evaluate customer requirements for both their local market and potentially scalable global solutions and unearthing those regional business opportunities and map solutions to customer business requirements.
- Demonstrable performance track record within Sales gained over significant time in a direct sales function with progressive responsibility in business development, strategic partnerships, alliances or solution sales.
- Experience selling to Global Accounts with a robust network of C-level relationships within the relevant vertical idustry of the client organization/s.
- Experience Selling Data Management, Cloud, Software solutions and services with a solution selling methodology and approach.
- Strong communicator, takes the lead and structure approach, fluent in English and Spanish language capability would be a distinct advantage.
- Able to understand and leverage the client strategy, political/competitive landscape and budget priorities to balance against market insight and the unique needs of the global business.
- Customer focused and strong commercial awareness with the ability to reference sell based on library of business outcome focused references.
- Bachelor or Master degree education, Business or Technical preferred.