We are a global $5bn Data Solutions and Services firm with a portfolio that spans hardware/storage, cloud, big data, analytics and IoT. Our enterprise customers are supported by an established, experienced and high performing sales team and we are currently looking to hire a Service Sales Lead to own the Services revenue target in South Africa
The Services Sales Principal will work closely with Hitachi Vantara Sales and Services team members to grow and manage our service and solution business in the region.-nbsp; You will be responsible for positioning services wrapper across our core storage portfolio including but not limited to IaaS, Hyper Converged, Data center modernization, Intelligent Data Archiving - several other solutions we have strong use cases for. Successful candidates in this role will have the ability to articulate technical acumen into business strategy to sell value-based solutions.
- Positions Hitachi offerings by understanding the customer's key strategies, business drivers, current micro and macro-economic trends, and how the customer competes in their marketplace and industry. Serves as the services expert and thought leader on the selling team. Highly credible and effective at leading sales.
- Uses strong business acumen and technical knowledge to indentify requirements to develop appropriate customer relationships within various customer buying centers
- Clearly identifies customer technology strategy and associates business strategy. Determine how Hitachi solutions and delivery models can support customers achieve their business goals
- Accurately and regularly forecasts services pipeline for effective support of the business strategy. Ensures that any gaps between current position and goal are proactively and regularly assessed with strategies and tactics developed to address those gaps
- Drives bid to strategies with Hitachi sales teams, ecosystem partners, and customers to maximize profitable engagement and win rates
- Significant technology sales experience, with a recent track record selling solutions and high value IT services programs
- Previously worked for a technology vendor, Software or Systems Integration company or an IT Consultancy
- A top performer in devising - presenting service offerings that help customers with their business outcomes
- Experience of working with ecosystem partners (Global and Regional SIs, Alliance and Partner networks)
- Be an accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales, and peers
-nbsp;We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.