Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., helps data-driven leaders find and use the value in their data to innovate intelligently and reach outcomes that matter for business and society. We combine technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers' experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Only Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. We work with organizations everywhere to drive data to meaningful outcomes.The Role
The marketing operations specialist is an individual contributor on a B2B marketing operations team who performs many of the tactical responsibilities of marketing operations. The marketing operations team is responsible for marketing-related measurement, planning, technology management, process management and data managementResponsibilities
- Assist in tracking marketing AOP, Plans, Commit and Actual spend and escalates potential misses to Marketing operations Budget lead.
- Develop high level expertise in HV PO/PR process.
- Generate and process POs and PRs as needed.
- Performa data entry within Allocadia as required.
- Support the renewal and procurement processes for the Mar-Tech Stack as required.
- Develop and maintain cross departmental relationships with budget holders.
- Ability to work with diverse skill sets (from technical to strategic resources) and ease with navigating culture and politics across multiple functions
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt to audience needs
- Financial management and budget tracking
- Proven experience with common tools such as Microsoft Excel, Salesforce
- Experience with Allocadia and Oracle ERP a plus.
- Experience working with business owners in defining reporting and data requirements
- You are skilled at verbal and written communications
- Comfortable working in a global team
- Fluent in English
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.