We are looking to make-nbsp;two investment hires for FY20/21 into our Digital Insights team-nbsp;here in the UK.-nbsp;Reporting to the-nbsp;Sales Director for Northern EMEA these-nbsp;will be experienced hires-nbsp; and will own and deliver-nbsp;the number for both existing-nbsp;accounts and new business within a sector.-nbsp;
This is the highest performing sales team globally for Digital Insights, beating the US and APAC - far exceeding target in FY19/20 and with 3 Account Execs achieveing 200%+-nbsp;-nbsp;They are also supported by an outstanding presales team of Big Data/ML experts and also 3 PhD data scientists.
- A hands on senior sales professional with a structured - strategic sales approach
- Business and IT facing, comfortable in creating business cases with clients, able to demonstrate our industry specific use cases (with presales support)
- Evidenced track record in revenue growth (both new logo and account growth) -nbsp;
- Software sales background, with Data, Analytics -/or emerging tech experience (AI, IoT, RPA, ML)
- Able to drive both Software licence - Services revenues
- Plan - execute the growth strategy for the sector you own.
- Identifying - Developing oportunities from multiple sources and channels
- Work closely with our London based-nbsp;pre-sales, data science,-nbsp;services leads - solutions engineering team to maximise opportunities and convert deals
- Provide accurate monthly forecasts, ensuring governance around salesforce - pipeline planning
-nbsp;This represents a fantastic opportunity for the right individual with an attitude, focus and drive that matches our own
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.