Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our customers from what's now to what's next by solving their digital challenges. Working alongside each customer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their data and applications to benefit both business and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 trust Hitachi Vantara to help them develop new revenue streams, unlock competitive advantages, lower costs, enhance customer experiences, and deliver social and environmental value.
Are you an Marketing professional with a passion for optimized and well designed, engaging e-mail and landing pages that's looking for a tremendous career opportunity to grow with a global IT and data solutions leader?-nbsp;-nbsp;
The Marketo Design Specialist reports into a forward-thinking Marketing Operations team, and is primarily responsible for managing a worldwide, center of excellence based marketing automation program.
Key responsibilities include optimizing the design and layout of both bespoke and templated e-mails and landing pages.
The position collaborates and works closely with global/regional campaign operation team members, marketing / database operations, as well as with global program managers, the web services team, and is expected to be the lead on Marketo best practices and overall marketing automation operational, program development and optimization.Responsibilities:
- Support E-mail and Landing Page template and bespoke design.
- Marketo Asset Design
- Experience in designing and building engaging Landing Pages within Marketo
- Experience working within corporate brand guidelines
- Basic UX/UI experience
- Visual Design Capabilities
- Awareness of Basic knowledge of digital marketing and SEO
- HTML and CSS experience
- Experience with Landing Page tools/Vendors such as ION, CEROS a plus
- Deep E-mail layout experience
- Marketo Development
- Works with operations and web teams regarding Campaign Landing Page design in Marketo and HV.com
- Work with external Vendors in regards to E-Mail and Landing Page functionality
- Oversee usage of responsive email and landing page templates (HTML, CSS)
- Training, Reporting - Analytics
- Provide additional visualization support for internal Powerpoints
- Provide visualization support for Power BI reporting
- Educate and train marketing colleagues on techniques and best practices on e-mail marketing and landing page optimization
-nbsp;Position Skills - Requirements
- Hands on experience in deploying and managing assets within a Marketing Automation Platform such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Pardot
- Developed engaging E-mail assets that improve conversion
- Expert in landing page user experience and optimization strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required to communicate effectively, including ability to articulate complex technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Excellent training capabilities to train enterprise users on e-mail and landing page best practices
- Understanding of the web development process, including requirements gathering, design, development tools, technologies, QA and deployment
- Experience with web analytics tools like Adobe, Google Analytics, et al
- Understanding of collaboration tools like Jive, and others
- Proficiency in creating technical / training documents, best practices, and guidelines
- Superior project management and organization skills with high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Self motivated, able to plan work effort and manage to schedule and priorities
- Account-Based Marketing experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience with Marketo, Pardot, Oracle/Eloqua, Unica or other enterprise-based marketing automation technology platform
- Marketo Certified Expert (MCE) strongly preferred
- Marketing automation/email marketing program management with a large, global, organization
- Bachelor-s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with HTML4 - 5 and CSS2 and 3
- Experience with Salesforce (SFDC) or similar CRM.
- Knowledge of responsive web design and frameworks
- Experience developing responsive HTML email templates (ideally for Marketo).
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.